- Monday 12:00 - 14:30, 18:00 - 22:30
- Tuesday 12:00 - 14:30, 18:00 - 22:30
- Wednesday 12:00 - 14:30, 18:00 - 22:30
- Thursday 12:00 - 14:30, 18:00 - 22:30
- Friday 12:00 - 14:30, 18:00 - 22:30
- Saturday 12:00 - 14:30, 18:00 - 22:30
- Sunday 12:00 - 14:30, 18:00 - 22:30
Tapas is fantastic alternative option for diners inclined to try new food. Instead of facing a menu
that requires an ultimate decision on one dish, opting for tapas means that diners can try
a little of everything (we really like food, OK?). At Tapaella Grill inside the Shun Cheong building
on Hau Wo Street in Hong Kong’s Kennedy Town, this love of tapas is well catered to. Pick your
way across a menu of light bites, garlicky mushrooms, cured hams and grilled Mediterranean
vegetables and get a proper picture of Spanish flavours.
Hong Kong’s Kennedy Town rightly prides itself on its range of restaurants. Diners can choose from a veritable international smorgasbord of international joints. In Tapaella Grill, inside of the Shun Cheong building along Hau Wo Street, locals can delve into the food from Spain, served tapasstyle. Kennedy Town is a popular spot anyway, and the Tapaella Grill is a modestsized place, so a reservation, particularly at peak times, is recommended for Spanish food lovers in Hong Kong.