About Shaffi's Indian Restaurant 石崗咖喱屋
An Indian restaurant with a lot of history, the first Shaffi’s Indian Restaurant opened in 1972, serving up curries to the British military base. In 1997, Shaffi’s Indian Restaurant relocated to Fau Tsoi Street, still remaining a favourite amongst its loyal fans. With plenty of choice for vegetarians as well as meat lovers, Shaffi’s Indian Restaurant’s comprehensive menu has something to suit all tastes and dietary requirements, from creamy kormas to fiery jalfrezis and old favourites like the chicken tikka masala. The go-to place for a curry in Yuen Long, Shaffi’s Indian Restaurant attracts Hong Kong hotheads every day of the week for both lunch and dinner. Tables are known to fill up very fast, so making a reservation ahead of time is strongly advised!
- Monday 11:00 - 15:00, 18:00 - 23:00
- Tuesday 11:00 - 15:00, 18:00 - 23:00
- Wednesday 11:00 - 15:00, 18:00 - 23:00
- Thursday 11:00 - 15:00, 18:00 - 23:00
- Friday 11:00 - 15:00, 18:00 - 23:00
- Saturday 11:00 - 15:00, 18:00 - 23:00
- Sunday 11:00 - 15:00, 18:00 - 23:00
Other than the rest rooms, that will need cleanliness ! The food and serving was excellent ! Definitely one of the best Indian Food in Town !