- Monday 11:00 - 15:00, 18:00 - 23:00
- Tuesday 11:00 - 15:00, 18:00 - 23:00
- Wednesday 11:00 - 15:00, 18:00 - 23:00
- Thursday 11:00 - 15:00, 18:00 - 23:00
- Friday 11:00 - 15:00, 18:00 - 23:00
- Saturday 11:00 - 15:00, 18:00 - 23:00
- Sunday 11:00 - 15:00, 18:00 - 23:00
From its unimposing shop front inside the Hanyee Building in Tsim Sha Tsui in southern Hong Kong,
Palki Indian Cuisine offers excellent quality food from across the subcontinent on Hankow Road.
There is fragrant Indian food for everyone here from fragrant, exotic curries and fleshy
naan breads to spicy samosas and tender tandoori dishes. Guests are invited to wash
their food down with a beer or two, or bring their own wine for a corkage fee.
Hong Kong’s most experienced curry fans are already evangelical about the Palki Indian Cuisine restaurant on Hankow Road in Tsim Sha Tsui. Fresh, fragrant and spicy, with a handful of milder dishes as well, this Palki Indian Cuisine restaurant in the Hanyee Building in Kowloon is a suitable spot for the avid spice fan and those with more timid palates alike. A small restaurant with a big fanbase means that the dining room is regularly booked up, so a reservation is a smart move, especially over the weekend. Join the team daily for lunch and dinner service in the south of Hong Kong.