About Grand Hyatt - One Harbour Road 港灣壹號
High up on the seventh and eighth floors of the luxuriant Grand Hyatt hotel on Harbour Road – yes, this stunning split-level restaurant straddles two floors – One Harbour Road is serving up some of Hong Kong’s finest Chinese cuisine. And that’s a lot to ask in for a city synonymous with the culinary style. Modelled to resemble the mansions of 1930s Shanghai, with Santos rosewood furnishings and detailing, natural stone, a glass-mosaicked fountain, custom-made carpets and drapes and – best of all – incredible panoramic views out over Victoria Harbour, One Harbour Road is the perfect place to enjoy the wonders of Cantonese food. For the VIP treatment, reserve the private Chef’s Table experience and dine on exclusive dishes within the kitchen!
- Monday 12:00 - 14:30, 18:30 - 22:30
- Tuesday 12:00 - 14:30, 18:30 - 22:30
- Wednesday 12:00 - 14:30, 18:30 - 22:30
- Thursday 12:00 - 14:30, 18:30 - 22:30
- Friday 12:00 - 14:30, 18:30 - 22:30
- Saturday 12:00 - 14:30, 18:30 - 22:30
- Sunday 10:30 - 12:30, 13:00 - 15:00, 18:30 - 22:30
Great food and services that we have ever had for Chinese dim sum, surely will come again in the future! Really a restaurant that you should not miss for Chinese yum cha!
Good food and services. Highly recommended. The location of the hotel is not great but it is accessible with about 10 minutes walk from the MTR