- Monday 12:00 - 15:00, 18:00 - 01:00
- Tuesday 12:00 - 15:00, 18:00 - 01:00
- Wednesday 12:00 - 15:00, 18:00 - 01:00
- Thursday 12:00 - 15:00, 18:00 - 01:00
- Friday 12:00 - 15:00, 18:00 - 01:00
- Saturday 12:00 - 15:30, 18:00 - 01:00
- Sunday 12:00 - 15:30, 18:00 - 01:00
Morihachi Yakiniku’s Causeway Bay outlet is popular especially because of its fantastic location right in the thick of all the action. Serving up some of the city’s best yakiniku – that’s Japanese barbecue, for those unfamiliar – this branch is stylish and casual, perfect for visiting with a large group of friends or the entire family. Its location couldn’t be better – you’ll find it at the Ying Kong Mansion on Yee Woo Street, just steps from numerous transportation options including the subway and light rail.
At Morihachi Yakiniku in Hong Kong’s Causeway Bay, you get to be the grillmaster. Order as much meat as you can handle – Wagyu beef, spicy pork, beef tongue, plus several other options – and cook your selection on a grill directly at your table! You’ll have a variety of sauces to enjoy as well, so prepare to get your dip on at this popular Japanese barbecue joint. For an exciting dining experience unlike anywhere else in the city, Morihachi Yakiniku is your best bet!