About Moon Palace
Authentic Chinese food is hard to find in central Hong Kong without limiting yourself to one regional variation. Though done deliciously, these regional specialist restaurants limit choices and flavours, making them hard for pleasing a large group. Not so at Moon Palace in Shun Tak Centre on Connaught Road. Calm and unassuming in appearance, the amazing food here is anything but. With chefs experienced in various traditional Chinese cuisines, Moon Palace dazzles diners with beautifully presented, full-flavoured dishes taken from all around the Chinese culinary canon. From the scintillating spice of Sichuan soups to the luxurious sweetness of Shanghai-style desserts, there is something to please everybody, so Moon Palace near Sheung Wan MRT is a great choice for any group gathering, as long as you book ahead.
- Monday 11:30 - 16:30, 18:00 - 23:00
- Tuesday 11:30 - 16:30, 18:00 - 23:00
- Wednesday 11:30 - 16:30, 18:00 - 23:00
- Thursday 11:30 - 16:30, 18:00 - 23:00
- Friday 11:30 - 16:30, 18:00 - 23:00
- Saturday 11:30 - 16:30, 18:00 - 23:00
- Sunday 11:30 - 16:30, 18:00 - 23:00
One of the fairly priced, central and traditional restaurants that anyone can enjoy and find sonething they like from their extensive menu.
It is always a pleasure to have a lunch here!