About Henry's Kitchen
Hong Kong is a pretty spectacular place, whether we’re talking about architecture, nature or food. Down on Causeway Bay, you can experience all of these three things, with spectacular views of the Hong Kong skyline over the water, the parks and hillsides that add greenery and the countless great restaurants of the district. Among these eateries is Henry’s Kitchen, a Western-style restaurant down on Wang On Road, just by Fortress Hill MRT stop. They offer up a menu filled with favourites from around the world, but particularly Europe: spaghetti bolognese, pizzas and pastas from Italy, mussels in garlic sauce, steak and seafood platters too. They’re conveniently located next to the Harbour Grand Hong Kong hotel, too, so if you’re staying there you’ve no excuse – just remember to book your table ahead of time.
- Monday 11:30 - 15:00, 18:00 - 22:30
- Tuesday 11:30 - 15:00, 18:00 - 22:30
- Wednesday 11:30 - 15:00, 18:00 - 22:30
- Thursday 11:30 - 15:00, 18:00 - 22:30
- Friday 11:30 - 15:00, 18:00 - 22:30
- Saturday 11:30 - 15:00, 18:00 - 22:30
- Sunday 11:30 - 15:00, 18:00 - 22:30
Renamed to TOT organic kitchen. Great value and intimate ambience. They will take good care of you. Went with dinner set and my most favorite is lemon tart.