About Hei Pot 喜鍋 海鮮.點心.活刺身 蒸氣石鍋專門店
Book online with Quandoo and get 10% off your food bill!*
*Excludes drinks & alcohol.
One of Hong Kong’s top hotpot restaurants, Hei Pot is taking the city’s competitive Chinese culinary scene by storm. The chic, gorgeously decorated interior features red Chinese lanterns hanging from the wooden ceiling beams, stunning table settings and lovely artwork which perfectly compliments the stunning food on offer. Found in a second-floor location along Tsim Sha Tsui’s Observatory Road, Hei Pot aims to change the way you think about hotpot dining by providing diners with only the best produce, premium meats and freshly caught seafood. There’s also a variety of dim sum available, plus sashimi and an array of rice and noodle bowls. If freshness is what you’re after, you won’t be disappointed at Hei Pot. Make sure to book your table in advance to experience the difference.
- Monday 11:00 - 16:00, 18:00 - 00:00
- Tuesday 11:00 - 16:00, 18:00 - 00:00
- Wednesday 11:00 - 16:00, 18:00 - 00:00
- Thursday 11:00 - 16:00, 18:00 - 00:00
- Friday 11:00 - 16:00, 18:00 - 00:00
- Saturday 11:00 - 16:00, 18:00 - 00:00
- Sunday 11:00 - 16:00, 18:00 - 00:00