About 弘 Chirashi
For tasty Japanese cuisine served up in a sophisticated setting, head on over to Chirashi, a popular Japanese restaurant located on Wan Chai Road. Whether its for sushi, sashimi or a tasty grilled dish, Chirashi is a favourite among the most discerning Japanese loving foodies of Hong Kong. Try some beef and rice gyudon with a rich gravy topped with spring onion and an egg, a sahimi set full of market-fresh seafood, or Chirasi’s namesake chirashi, a traditional dish comprising of rice scattered with mixed fish and vegetables. Accompany your meal with some fresh fruit juice or the homemade melon soda. Popular for both lunch and dinner, seats at Chirashi can fill up quickly, so to avoid disappointment remember to book a table in advance!
- Monday 12:00 - 15:00, 18:00 - 23:00
- Tuesday 12:00 - 15:00, 18:00 - 23:00
- Wednesday 12:00 - 15:00, 18:00 - 23:00
- Thursday 12:00 - 15:00, 18:00 - 23:00
- Friday 12:00 - 15:00, 18:00 - 23:00
- Saturday 12:00 - 15:00, 18:00 - 23:00
- Sunday 12:00 - 15:00, 18:00 - 23:00
The sashimi is very fresh, and the portion is quite big for girls. Staff are nice, however it is not a very spacious restaurant but still comfortable.
The snack of fried little fish was delicious. really enjoyed the 二段 rice.