About Ashoka Indian Restaurant 皇子印度餐廳
Indian cuisine can often come in a few places down in the rankings of Asian food in Hong Kong – unsurprising, you might say, considering the huge variety of Chinese food – Cantonese, Sichuan, Hunanese – and cuisines from their other near neighbours, from Japanese sushi shops to Korean joints and Vietnamese noodle houses. The humble curry house has often struggled to find a foothold, but if you find yourself in Sai Wan Ho, you’ll be able to visit a diamond in the form of Ashoka Indian Cuisine on Shau Kei Wan Road. Situated directly between Sai Wan Ho and Shau Kei Wan MRT stations, they’re easy to get to, and when you make your appearance, you will find an array of Indian and subcontinental specialities, including all your favourite starters, curries and sides. Book a table though – this is one of the finest Indian eateries in Hong Kong.
- Monday 11:00 - 15:00, 18:00 - 23:00
- Tuesday 11:00 - 15:00, 18:00 - 23:00
- Wednesday 11:00 - 15:00, 18:00 - 23:00
- Thursday 11:00 - 15:00, 18:00 - 23:00
- Friday 11:00 - 15:00, 18:00 - 23:00
- Saturday 11:00 - 15:00, 18:00 - 23:00
- Sunday 11:00 - 15:00, 18:00 - 23:00
Small restaurant but nice food! Yummy cuury and yummy naan. Unlimited naan you can eat! I will visit again and again! Lunch set is very cheap price.